All About Poncho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I'm Poncho. I posted an introduction thread before but wanted to make my own thread for my Daddy to put up all my pictures. I'll see if I can't find my introduction thread. Anyways here are some new pictures of me...

sleepytime.jpg

This is how I sleep now...in the big bed with my Daddy.

nomnom.jpg

i'm a messy eater :)

iwantattention.jpg

Daddy wasn't paying me any attention soooo...hehe

hotstuff.jpg

Being cool waiting for my crickets! "word"

Latest weight: 103g 9 1/2 inches long on 12/5/11

PonchoandDaddy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hey everyone, Poncho here. Daddy is doing ok, we are sorry its been a while since we posted. Its just been a long busy week. Still no biopsy results back but Daddy says she doesn't hurt anymore. Her and mommy aren't doing good right now so Daddy cries a lot. I don't understand but I sure try. I kissed the drops of water from her eyes today. It made her smile and cry harder. She hugged me too tight lol. I had a bath tonight in the BIIIIIG tub! It was lots of fun. We will have more pictures soon. Goodnight and we hope you've all had a good christmas.

PicosParent

Hatchling Member
I hope things get better, all relationships have rough patches.....sending positive energy your way and so glad you have little Poncho to help you through!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom