Adventures with Acorn Squash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixall

Sub-Adult Member
So I got Acorn Squash for the first time today. Lets just say it was a MAJOR hit. :D Star nommed it down like it was going out of style, even "lowered himself" to eating off the ground. :lol: Ara thought it was wonderful, too, though not good enough to eat it when not offered by hand. :roll: Silly thing. Ara also got her first waxworm yesterday. She thought it was so good that she even nibbled a few crickets afterward with very little attitude. They really are such funny lil buggers. :D

Arabella is growing into such a little stunner.... I really need to get some recent pictures up of her silly little butt. And Star is just a handsome lil devil. He keeps getting lighter with every shed, starting to think he isn't just a normal... Still not going to breed the lil bugger, but he certainly is interesting.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Congratulations! :D
Mine do not like acorn squash not one of my 11 will touch it or cactus. :(
I keep trying though! :lol:

Your beardies sound beautiful...would love to see pic's of them. :wink:
Even if it has to be pic's of them eating that squash. :lol:

Pixall

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
LOL, Cactus is going to be the next addition to their diet. I love my Asian market, it has wonderful veggies and fruits. :D

I should try and get a video of them nomming next time I offer squash. :3

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I have been trying for a several years the cactus...I hear all the time that other's beardies love it...but I only have one that will eat it.

A video would be great! :wink:
Eating beardies are the best pic's and videos! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom