Abused class pet

Rich.com

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Soren
There us this poor beardie at my school that is neglected beyond belief. She has a tiny cage and no UV lamp. From what I have heard and seen, she gets lettuce and a few worms every once in awhile. Her cage is dirty and covered in poop and so is she. She hasn't ever been given a bath and is covered in stuck shed. Her heatlamp is so weak I can physically touch the bulb and not burn myself. She seems to have tail rot and her femoral pores are clogged up. The room she was held in is being rennovated and it was given to another teacher for a week which is where I found out about her. I dont know where I should start??

Rich.com

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Soren
Update on the dragon please
I take care of her now, I do not have her at home but got her transferred to my first period teacher's room so she can be in a bit of a warmer room. Her basking spot is around 100° and she has a larger 48x24x16 cage. I come in every day to check in on her and am still trying to convince the teacher to give me her fully.

Kimberly_Eaton

There us this poor beardie at my school that is neglected beyond belief. She has a tiny cage and no UV lamp. From what I have heard and seen, she gets lettuce and a few worms every once in awhile. Her cage is dirty and covered in poop and so is she. She hasn't ever been given a bath and is covered in stuck shed. Her heatlamp is so weak I can physically touch the bulb and not burn myself. She seems to have tail rot and her femoral pores are clogged up. The room she was held in is being rennovated and it was given to another teacher for a week which is where I found out about her. I dont know where I should start?? Before, I didn't know how to care for lizards myself, but I kept reading about them and now I have some experience. Although I had a hard time understanding chemistry, I tried to understand it. I remember I even used https://essays.edubirdie.com/chemistry-help for this, to better understand everything. I realized that there are real professionals working there who are ready to help you. I hope you find a solution to this problem, thank you!
I hope you find a way to care for this lizard. Good luck!

Last edited:

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaineyPoo
Top Bottom