A not so cozy blanket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
The suction cups for Sage's hammock usually fall off right after I put them back on, so I'm used to seeing the hammock pathetically drooping down. But when I walked by his cage just now, I found something hilarious.

IMG_2250.jpg

It had made a kind of blanket for him! :lol:

IMG_2251.jpg

Like always, he just doesn't care...

IMG_2252.jpg

I'm starting to think it's time for Sage to go on a diet... :roll: It looks like it was him who pulled the hammock down this time...

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He really does... I feel bad because he really likes lazing out on the hammock but it's always down because the stupid suction cups. :roll: So it's hardly ever up.

PetLover

Hatchling Member
My friend's beardie, Spike, had the same problem with the hammock falling down, so she got some white plastic adhesive hooks and attached them to the glass where the suction cups had been. It holds Spike now, and the hammock stays put. These hooks really solved the problem.

Livey

Extreme Poster
NightmareDisco":1q5vwkkv said:
That hammock just wasn't made to support all of his extra handsome 8)
:laughing6: agreed! he looks so darn cute! :love5:

alyel

Juvie Member
My Drake was always falling out of her hammock too lol. She would stay on it wherever it fell. Lazy bums!

Rellie2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
NightmareDisco":jzxh6qxv said:

Haha! He is quite the handsome boy. But don't tell him I said that...it'd go to his head! :wink:

PetLover":jzxh6qxv said:
My friend's beardie, Spike, had the same problem with the hammock falling down, so she got some white plastic adhesive hooks and attached them to the glass where the suction cups had been. It holds Spike now, and the hammock stays put. These hooks really solved the problem.

Hmm, I'll have to look into it! Thanks for the advice.

Livey":jzxh6qxv said:
NightmareDisco":jzxh6qxv said:
:laughing6: agreed! he looks so darn cute! :love5:

Awww, thanks. He is quite adorable when he's not furiously bobbing!

alyel":jzxh6qxv said:
My Drake was always falling out of her hammock too lol. She would stay on it wherever it fell. Lazy bums!

They are incredibly lazy. I wish I could just lie around all day like them! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom