11month (ish) old only eating greens ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martyn21

Juvie Member
Can any one help she is slow and puffing her dragon lights etc all fine temps are fine ??? Not sure wat it is

Martyn21

Juvie Member
Original Poster
She's still only eating greens??!! Also she is sleeping through the day (some days) and just being lazy I know they slow down this time of year, but is it normal to not eat live food I bathe her 3 times a
week.

beardieaddict

Sub-Adult Member
she's probablly brumating i would put a old shoe box in the enclosure or something to hide under and dont feed her live stuff i would continue to put the greens in everyday just incase she gets hungry i wouldnt worry to much as it sounds like she is brumatingi have one doing it right now and he dosent do anything all day just lays under the rock all week until sunday when i give him a bath and then he gets really mad at me lol read the article about brumating

Martyn21

Juvie Member
Original Poster
She must be Going into brumating then thanks. She is pooping every 2-3 days and she has loads ov shade and a hide but still wants to sleep under her basking spot lol but she is so lazy at the moment lol but she still looks at me through the glass until I get her out lol I bathe her every 3-4 days 2 times a week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beardies4life
Top Bottom