**10 Rescued Bearded Dragons - UPDATED **12/20**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnivorouszoo

Sub-Adult Member
can you tell me how much I would need for #15 to 64735 I may have it monday, but need to have an idea of how much, otherwise not until a week from Monday. I only have mojo and she is most definitely a little lady. We never ever plan to breed after reading about the cost in time and money. We have our own dubia and turkistan colonies so we can feed two.

anamlgrl

Hatchling Member
Nicole....is there any chance that some of the adult females are pregnant? I remember you saying that a male was kept in a tank with a few females. Just curious...

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
From what I can tell No. I checked them but you never know. I separated them as soon as they got here.

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
You need to look back on page 6 let me know who you are interested in. If possible I'd really apprecaite it if you told what your set up us like since your new here I don't have any history I want to make sure these dragons get really good homes.

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Oh man, if I didn't live up in Canada I'd jump on this in a heartbeat. I may be poor, but I'd credit all the supplies and pay it off later. Poor little things. I hope they go to the best homes they deserve!

kaylorin

I am so glad you were there to get them. Hope they all find forever homes that will love them as much as they deserve. I would love to take them all, but I only have room for one - and my husband will only allow me to have one =) I sent you an email with info...

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
#7 is being adopted by lauraj1055 I will post when that is finalized.

I sent shipping quotes to everyone that has asked.

Two of the females are on their way to their new forever homes as we speak.

anamlgrl

Hatchling Member
Yay! So happy! We are naming her Isla (eye-la). We are going to spoil her!

Nicole thanks again for everything you have done and continue to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom