**10 Rescued Bearded Dragons - UPDATED **12/20**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnivorouszoo

Sub-Adult Member
If you still need to place any the week of the 28th, I will have money then to take one in, gender and age are not an issue. I just can't do it until then so keep me in mind if you are still looking then.

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Number 10 has been adopted by anamlgrl!

Number 11 needs a special home with somebody, PM for more details!

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I will get you a face shot later they are eating veggies and I need a break haha busy morning going to sit down and enjoy my Lunch :wink:

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Oh and an interesting note, male number 12 was produced by us. He was purchased at a show 3 years ago he is a Lily X Rex baby. So I do have genetics on him.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Congratulations to the new owners. :blob5: :blob8: They all have awesome coloring and look very good considering what they have gone through. I'm sure the last few days of Nicole's TLC has made a difference.

#10 is a big girl, reminds me of my Misty. Isn't that something Nicole that you ended up rescuing one of your babies again, bet you were surprised. He's very handsome.

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Is there a kind soul out there that will offer dragon #15 a forever home where she will never be bred again? I think she was heavily bred, poor girl is a bit thin but eating like crazy she is very sweet a little shy at times. She needs a special forever home with BD.org member.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
HowlinGaleDragon":37nvkosc said:
Is there a kind soul out there that will offer dragon #11 a forever home where she will never be bred again? I think she was heavily bred, poor girl is a bit thin but eating like crazy she is very sweet a little shy at times. She needs a special forever home with BD.org member.

I don't see a #11? I am going to take 2 or 3.. I get paid on Tuesday, so I have to wait until then... So I am waiting and seeing what everyone else takes :)

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
HowlinGaleDragon":26gw6xc1 said:
Is there a kind soul out there that will offer dragon #11 a forever home where she will never be bred again? I think she was heavily bred, poor girl is a bit thin but eating like crazy she is very sweet a little shy at times. She needs a special forever home with BD.org member.

I don't see a #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom