**10 Rescued Bearded Dragons - UPDATED **12/20**

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Ok so far there is offers to give four of these dragons a home.

I am running a bit late I had to go an hour south to an award banquet for a horse association I ride with. On a good note my little black mini mare and I got Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion.

I will try to get pictures up tonight but it may not happen untill tomorrow.

Hopefully there will be more homes offered for these dragons.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Congratulations on getting Grand Champion AND Reserve Grand Champion. :D

Great that you've found some bdorg homes, hopefully you'll be able to find some more. How's the beardie doing with the worst URI? Are they all eating for you? How's the timid female?

DaddyGeek

Juvie Member
I sent you an email as well as a PM so I hope you got them. My computer and electricity has been screwy today. we lost power to half the house today for a few hours due to a short :(

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
thanks! And a lady who use to own this lil mare told me not to waste my time with a low quality mini. Boy she got proved wrong!

I got the emails but cant respond on aol with my cell. Thats what im using now.

DaddyGeek

Juvie Member
Okay awesome. I just wanted to make sure they actually sent. After the power outage I got a lot of failure notices on some emails with pictures I was mailing out to friends and family. :D

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
My guess is that your mare did soo well because she knew you loved her and cared about her. I have noticed that if most kids know an adult really cares about them they will work harder for that adult than they would have normally.

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Here are the awards and a picture of my lil girl

385909_2358854928717_1170588434_32317512_1892274765_n.jpg

301674_2111305300131_1170588434_32114151_3407290_n.jpg

I will take pictures of the dragons tomorrow I am beat and they are sleeping.

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Ok I have started bathing the dragons and will take pictures as I go. They are still a bit upset with the move so they are not showing their best colors. I will label each picture to make it easier for everyone to see. I've got emails from interested people but I will also post this here.

anamlgrl

Hatchling Member
Cant wait!! We have a tank all set up for our new girl. Nicole I am just in awe of your dedication.

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Here we go everyone!! Let me know which dragon(s) you would like to offer a home to! Please remember there is a $25 Adoption Fee to help the family with bills and you pay shipping from me to you. I can NOT guarantee the health of these dragons, I have not had them long enough.

Group1-2.jpg

#1 & #2 have been adopted

Group2-2.jpg

Group3-1.jpg

#4 & #7 Has been Adopted

Group4-1.jpg

Both 9 & 10 have been adopted!

Group5.jpg

Group6.jpg

Group7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom