Spiderlizard spiderlizard does whatever a spider can

61376443.jpg

3c82f5f8.jpg

340194d9.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

cc9bd4cf.jpg

e829a8c3.jpg

Moggy

:lol: spider lizard is fantastic. love the set up you've got for Geordie. I'm gonna have to spruce slartis place up a bit

birksy

Original Poster
Lol that's how he eats, he hangs like that then climbs down once he is finished lol :)

And thank you took some doing lol, had to clip off the inner rims of the tank for it to fit :)

Plus the countless hours of making it in the freezing cold of the garage few times I nearly give up lol :)

My suggestion is to do anything like that in the summer :)

Moggy

i can imagine how long it took, i made a small basking rock/cave for mine and that seemed to take for ever. it's nothing compared to yours. luckily our bathroom is a wetroom which makes cleaning up easy and i got to stay warm.

i bet geordie loves his little kingdom there.

birksy

Original Poster
lol it's just the coats that took the longest for such a big thing and trying to get into all the nooks and crannies lol :)

and wouldn't mind a room like that but I think my wife would have killed me if I did it in another place other then the garage :)

and awwwww thank you :) yay go spiderlizard lol :)

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
Oh my, that is adorable! He's just hanging there eating his salad. :D

Your tank is very, very nice. I really like the red color of the DIY 'rocks' you made. They really look nice. I'm sure that took a lot of effort to pull of! Looks great!

I agree with whoever said this should be in the calendar. That's so adorable! Save that picture & submit it for next years calendar. I'll definitely buy it if 'spiderlizard' is in it :D

LadyMeridius

Hatchling Member
I love the feeding dish. Fluffy seems to disdain anything in a dish, but maybe she would like one with a ramp...?

birksy

Original Poster
Yeah to get the red it was silver based grout mixed it terracota cement mixer :)

And yeah while making that am sure I had frost bite of the hands a few times Minnesota winters can be harsh lol :)

And wow really :) we have to submit a picture then :)

And yeah that use to be his water dish but he doesnt really need water in his tank so I just used it as a his salad dish he seems to enjoy it :)

Will have to update this with a few more pics I have some earlier ones of him as well these were some recent ones

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Geordie is awesome, I love the spider beardie, him hanging upside down to eat is too funny. By far though my favorite picture is of him and the xbox contorller, hahaha, he looks so serious. Like he's about to yell at you to get out of his way.

-Kaleen

birksy

Original Poster
Lol yeah few moments later someone killed him on battlefield and you should have seen the controller fly, such a temper lol :)

birksy

Original Poster
Sorry about the lack of light on this one my UV bulb is fixed to the top of the lid underneath, two part one can fold up while the other stays down but this is sexy legs lol

7698ed9d.jpg

e254cf7c.jpg

38267d5d.jpg

7a9cba0e.jpg

26386f2f.jpg

58d3338b.jpg

8d6c8486.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom