Commercial with blue dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
So there was a commercial come on with a certain celebrity who had a blue bearded dragon on her shoulder. It may have been a preview for something but, nonetheless it was blue. My question is are there really blue dragons? I have found only one picture through popular search engines that looks credible to me.
tumblr_l8subuG2bJ1qzya49o1_1280.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Thats photoshoped.

And I haven't seen the commercial your talking about but definitely photoshoped if it looked like this one.

-Brandon

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
That's what i am thinking. After trying even more to find anything else. I did however find a purple trans but, no blue.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Well now I am trying to find the commercial, the actress is Tori Spelling. Ugh can't find anything today.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Rud3Bwoy":3i6t4fqf said:
on a side note cali sand won't do that to a berdie dragon not there entire body at least
oh yes it will!! my friend had a bearded dragon on green sand and the bearded dragon was almost completely green

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Rud3Bwoy":1d41291o said:
read it no issues here as well as many people using sand with no issues.these things live in the wild they can get impact from anything off the ground.can't be scared because a few people had this problem,the day i have this issue ill remove my sand lol
actually if you go to austrailia its hard baked clay no sand not to mention the sand will clump when it hits any moisture. im one of those "few" that had problems. i spent so much money on impactions and parasites.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
This topic is off track, it is not about sand in general if perhaps sand has changed the dragons color okay, I get that. I know there are purple dragons I was curious if there really were blue dragons I had never seen or heard of. Oh NVM :wink:

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Do you have a picture of the purple dragon? I would love to see that.

Is there any way that the dragon could have had like food coloring added to the water and then that would turn the beardie that color? Would that even work?

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
drgnfly2265":law621nb said:
Do you have a picture of the purple dragon? I would love to see that.

Is there any way that the dragon could have had like food coloring added to the water and then that would turn the beardie that color? Would that even work?
bluetranslucent2.gif

DSC06779.jpg

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Holy crap you sure thats a dragon? There isn't any true blue beardies but purple and a green i have seen in the for sale section on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom