cricket fears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Depends on if your home is an ideal environment for them.

How many got loose?

We had almost a whole tub get loose one time...Never had any problems, other than finding carcasses here and there...and watching the cats go crazy trying to corral them. No infestation...Just lots of noise from the wings.

dkrukosky

Original Poster
Mistyck":2lfv83qr said:
Depends on if your home is an ideal environment for them.

How many got loose?

We had almost a whole tub get loose one time...Never had any problems, other than finding carcasses here and there...and watching the cats go crazy trying to corral them. No infestation...Just lots of noise from the wings.

none got loose yet. Actually we don't have a dragon yet but I know it is one of the things worrying my wife about getting one. if the feeders will get loose and cause problems.

what about any of the other feeders like worms or roaches (surly these guys can cause trouble)???

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
dkrukosky":mnv9hs35 said:
none got loose yet. Actually we don't have a dragon yet but I know it is one of the things worrying my wife about getting one. if the feeders will get loose and cause problems.

what about any of the other feeders like worms or roaches (surly these guys can cause trouble)???

Depending on if you're getting a baby, or an adult, that will tell you what type of worms you can get. Dubia roaches, you can get for either.

Roaches will not infest your house (as they are tropical roaches and need exacting, tropical climates to survive.)

disturb3d0n3

Juvie Member
They'll eventually die... Set sticky traps where your other critters can't get, you'd be amazed how many you will catch ;) Spiders too! :p

icelore

Juvie Member
Worms and roaches cannot infest your house. The roaches people use for feeders are not your standard german cockroach and can't breed/live in your home year round. Same for worms.

Crickets could be an issue if you let loose a ton of them and they happen to have the right conditions, but that would be very rare. Wort thing that will generally happen is one or two get loose and drive you nuts chirping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom