Comet's Fund - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Hello,
I want to post a link here to Comet's Fund; this fund is to help Comet get the surgery she badly needs for a mass under her neck. It is non Cancerous but it dose cause her some Discomfort as it is so large it drags on the ground. This did not occur in my care I rescued Comet in the hopes I would be able to help her so she can live a long normal happy life; she is truly a lover girl and it is upsetting to see her or any Beardie go through this.

Please take a look at the main Comet's Fund Thread located here
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=117930

Donations are being held by Tracie (Drachie613) until it is close to her surgery date (Nov 25th) in which the funds will be released to me and will go directly to the vet. There is also one Supply Donation also listed that is $8.00 + Shipping it is on Tracie's site is a natural pain medication that she will need.

Cometb.jpg

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Thanks tank :D

I started Comet on Colloidal Silver today it is an all natural anti basterial/fungal and I will give it to her up to and after her surgery to help prevent any infections.

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
Donated a bit myself just now...

GOOD LUCK COMET, WE'RE ROOTIN FOR YA TO MAKE IT OUTTA THERE SAFE!! :mrgreen: :blob8: :mrgreen:

ez2bbad64

Juvie Member
i hope all goes well for comet i would donate but i am broke after all the vet bills and such dealing with brandy. she is on the road to recovery now

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Thanks jennvee :blob8:

I will try to get a new picture of Comet today she is still giving me the evil eye over her bath :roll:

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
HowlinGaleDragon" I started Comet on Colloidal Silver today it is an all natural anti basterial/fungal and I will give it to her up to and after her surgery to help prevent any infections.[/quote said:
Ahhh, someone else uses Colloidal Silver. I also have used Silver Water. Works great to leech the body of toxins. I have a friend that has the machine to make it.

Wishing Comet a speedy recovery.

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I will be taking Comet in for surgery at 8AM Wen Morning and I be picking her up around 5PM It is a good hour drive so I will get new pictures of her up Wen Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom