new toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Geico has a new toy he loves. I noticed the little booger would take off from one side of his tank and get about half way and slide only to do it again..he's entertaining himself by sliding across his tile floor, silly baby. I found at tails and scales a very smooth log, you can rub your hand over it hard and no splintering..its like glass its so smooth..I put it in his tank near his basking log on an angle. He climbs his basking log and hops on the smooth one, bobs his head and curls his tail up and takes off sliding on his tummy down the log..then back up his basking log to slide again. Its the funniest thing I have yet to see him do..he absolutely loves to slide and looks so proud of himself when he gets to the bottom of the log by sliding. I dont think this will hurt him since the log is so smooth and it doesnt seem to affect his scales any so i will continue to let him slide till he's bored with it.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
will a picture do for now? Here he is getting ready to launch himself down the log.
Img_3884.jpg

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
thank you, hes a character and definately has his own personality and I love that he can entertain himself in the strangest of ways...he cant get hurt on the log its close to the ground and he doesnt fall off, its to slippery so he slides right down and catches himself on his front legs..runs back up and does it again and again.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
He's something else and I dont know what got him on the sliding all over the place kick but its so dang funny to watch..he looks at me, cocks his head and takes off sliding.

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
that is too funny.

please post a video as soon as you can get one. Maybe you can send it in to a funny animal videos show or something.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Too funny!
I should find one of those
smooth logs..
Mine just wants out to play with the
cat toys (no catnip included) I don't
know what catnip can do to a dragon
so I get cat toys with no catnip just to be
safe.
Your dragon is beautiful by the way.
Just like a real child, loves to slide all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mei mei
Top Bottom