Home made rock background...

Status
Not open for further replies.

slantedii

Hatchling Member
This is my first post, as well as my first Rock background, so be gentle.
40 gallon breeder, slate tile floor, rock background. If you have a home made background can you post it too? I'd like ideas for my next one.
DSC02942.jpg

DSC02936.jpg

DSC02941.jpg

DSC02948.jpg

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Wow, you don't need our ideas. That looks awsome. I love the built in cave.
If you took some step by step picts you could write it up and post it on the DIY forum.
There are several threads under enclosures on rock walls. Also with instructions. I am in the process and will be posting mine later this week on DIY. Again awsome job.

Sandy H

slantedii

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the replies, I guess the next thing i will work on will be a castle... I think a castle contest would be pretty fun tho. Anyone care to join?

slantedii

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thats the thing...nothing yet, looking for a very flat sealant. gonna have to find something since it is chipping slightly in some locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livsxx
Top Bottom