HASN'T HAD A POO IN A WEEK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John123

Is this normal? Beardo is about a year old. Looks great and healthy. About a month ago mostly weaned off crickets and eating his veggies. Eats a little less than he used to, but still looks great. Seems kind of lethargic...more resting in his wood chips than on his stick close to his lights. His lights are proper and were changed at 6 months.

He did recently show off his dark scary looking black beard for the first time which scared me a bit, but I understand this is part of his growing up.

Awaiting one ugly catch-up poo after not going for a week -- but should I be concerned?

John

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
Hi John,

Sorry to hear your dragon isn't doing well. Mine isn't either.

When you say weaned off crickets, what do you mean by that? Are you saying that he quit eating them, or you are trying to stop him....? Also, any live food you're giving him now-- is it bigger or smaller than the space between his eyes?

Also-- what kind of wood chips? I'm not an expert, but I know some types of bedding are harmful to the beardies, and I'm just not sure about wood chips.

How often do you bathe him? Do you offer any other type of water source (misting, water dish)?

What are his basking and cool side temperatures? Dragons need heat to digest their food.

What else do you feed Beardo? What kind of veggies, and does he get any bugs or any source of protein? What time do you feed him, and what time do his lights go on and off?

What brands of vitamin and calcium supplements do you use, and how often?

Have you gotten a fecal or vet check for your dragon?

I know its a good bit of questions, but I'd like to at least try to help, and these will help all of us on the forums get a clue on what could possibly be going on with Beardo.

-- Jacqui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom