Ewwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skimzee

This is no exaggeration, every time I handle Skimzee he poo's on me, well when I washed him yesterday he did it and then when I had him out of his cage in the afternoon. Then today again when I handled him, Is this normal?

ArdorAndZeal1

Hatchling Member
do you bathe your BD?

baths relax the muscles because the water supports them... so they pass easier.

maybe supporting your dragon, makes your BD really emotionally relaxed and physically supported? - so... you get rewarded with poop?

-
Or it could be the opposite...

whats your BD's demeanor like when this happens? any black marks?

Skimzee

Original Poster
Lol no he basically goes bright yellow and orange and seems all happy with him self.

LJean

Extreme Poster
LOL..

Mu Oscar does not like to poo in his viv. He waits until I take him out of it to go. Maybe your dragon can't hold it in anymore, LOL, when you take him out.

ArdorAndZeal1

Hatchling Member
ironically, my BDs are starting to poop when I am watching them. I think its because I always clean it up immediately.....
.... whos handling who.... crafty dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom