Curious about genetics, any help appreciated please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Learning

I’ve been looking for a visual zero for a while, but tend to stick to reptile shops so I know I’m getting what I’m looking for as I’m still learning and don’t want to make a mistake.

However I’ve seen one on a local selling site, they said it’s a visual zero. So I asked about the pairing and he said it was a het wero x het wero. And said it’s a visual zero with these genetics: het zero het wit het hypo het trans.

Does this sound right for a visual zero- I don’t want to travel hours and find out I’ve got it wrong. Any help would be much appreciated

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've never heard of anyone claiming to have het weros.... unless they have a het wit/het zero and are just stating it is a het wero.. but that is extremely misleading on the breeders part. Plus, I'm not sure how you'd even be able to prove out a dragon being het wero. Red flags.

Even so, there is too much backwards genetics happening there. If you are going to buy a zero, buy it from a het zero x het zero pairing.

When buying a relatively new morph such as a zero, you are best off sticking to known and trusted breeders. You won't find that in any local reptile stores most likely.

Visual zero's are easy to spot. There won't be a question on whether you are buying a zero or not.

Can you post the link to the post of the dragon you are looking at? I'm curious to see what the breeder is considering a het wero..

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom