Bearded dragon, budgies and bunnies competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have a bearded dragon, my sister has two budgies (parrots) and my other sister has a holland lop bunny. My dad is favoring my sister's bunny because he mostly like nice and fluffy things. I tried to show my dad that my beardie is cute to so i let him feed him a hornworm. He kinda felt bad for the poor worm and he did not really think it was cool. How do I make him favor my beardie. If he favors my beardie he will buy more stuff for it since he spoils the bunny.

Please give me some ideas

Thanks

onceblue

Hatchling Member
Right after lights out, encourage your dad to hold your beardie on his chest, maybe with a blanket over your beardie, and let him experience the beardie snuggle + wiggle for himself. It gets me every time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom