AIrlines..flying with bearded dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forrest

So its coming to the end of our trip and were going to be flying back I was wondering if anyone had any information on airlines policies i that . He has all his papers and were flying from panama to nebraska. Any suggestions

jortiz9758

Sub-Adult Member
I work for Jetblue and know for a fact that only small cats,dogs and household birds are allowed in the cabin....Everything else is "cargo". So if you are planning on traveling with him in the cabin, it does not look good.I travel many many times a year and I tell ya, a beardie would be so much nicer to sit next to than some of these whiny squealy dogs I have come accross during a 10 hour flight :banghead:
Most other airlines follow the same limitations...Here is a quote from Delta I googled.

Pets As Carry On
Your pet can travel with you in the cabin for a one-way fee of 100 USD/CAD/EUR* (to be collected at check-in). Pets permitted in the cabin include dogs, cats, and household birds. Monkeys, rabbits, pot-bellied pigs, reptiles, frogs, mice, rats, sugar gliders, and spiders are not permitted.

Forrest

Original Poster
Thanks guys turns out I have to pay for new papers o panama is really strict about i but im happy its do-able

jortiz9758

Sub-Adult Member
so wait?..Are you bringing a dragon from Panama to the states? If so,will it be traveling by cargo with you or are you having it shipped? What papers did you need?
Reason I ask is because I have always read a few folks asking the same question,but never got a definitive answer.

Forrest

Original Poster
It depends on where and getting in all you need is a travel certificate from a vet but to leave you need an exportation permit and I will be taking him on the plane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom