Sleeping places

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexiss

Hi All
Just thought I would share the pics of the terrible two when they are asleep and look cute.

DSC00710.jpg

DSC00709.jpg

nexiss

Original Poster
yeah be my guest, I think beardies look so cute when they are asleep, would love to see pics of every one else's beardies when they are asleep

ArchiesFamily

Juvie Member
Nexiss, great pictures!

I can't believe the picture of Merlin asleep on the Christmas tree light strand. I think I'd make that into a Christmas card (no one I sent it too would truely appreciate it thought.)

KairaandTaz08

Juvie Member
Thanks nexiss. Love the pics!
03cd8527.jpg

This is Taz...I think he looks like a frog lol.
e595dc92.jpg

I woke him up...he spent the night under his paper towels and wasn't happy about being woken up. :roll:
2bcef3f4.jpg

Kaira, when she was a little younger. Such odd positions!
7c62119e.jpg

And Kaira "hugging" her favorite basking ramp.

I love the way they sleep, it's adorable!
Abi

nexiss

Original Poster
Great pics guys, keep them coming, Its mad the way they sleep such strange positions, very cute but its a wonder they don't fall off something.

ArchiesFamily

Juvie Member
Amalgs07, I love the one of Taz under the paper towels - toooo cute! The one of Kaira with her head bent back 90 degrees is amazing :shock: . We just bought that basking ramp/bridge. Have you had any trouble with it unsuctioning itself? It seems pretty sturdy, I'm just paranoid.

KairaandTaz08

Juvie Member
ArchiesFamily":2b2f2 said:
Amalgs07, I love the one of Taz under the paper towels - toooo cute! The one of Kaira with her head bent back 90 degrees is amazing :shock: . We just bought that basking ramp/bridge. Have you had any trouble with it unsuctioning itself? It seems pretty sturdy, I'm just paranoid.
Thank you! Taz looked so mad when I woke him up, too lol...it was funny :D . Kaira used to sleep like that a lot lol, it freaked me out the first time I saw it, but then I looked around on here and realized it was normal.
No, I didn't have any problems with the suction cups not staying, but eventually, after taking it out to clean it and whatnot, they do seem to begin to get worn down and the "hot glue" they use to attach them to the ramp will probably eventually need to be "re-glued". I was worried about the suction cups too, so I put that plastic deli container under it (you can see it in the picture with her head bent back) and secured it with her rocks, so if they did ever come undone (which they didn't) it wouldn't fall. It held up for at least 2 months and probably would have lasted longer, but we had to get rid off it when we found out she had coccidia :? . She loved that thing though and we *may* get her another one at some point, but she's close to 200 grams now and was getting too big for it width wise when I took the other picture of her sleeping on it. Maybe if we put two side by side, it'd work. Anyways, Kaira loved hers and the only problem we had was with the glue starting to "pull apart". Hope that helped :D
Abi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
My name is Faith
Top Bottom