Is breeding profitable.?

GMbox

Beardie name(s)
Zelda
There isn't a huge market for beardies, anyway. You'd pretty much have to ship babies, and that can be expensive and risky for a newbie reptile shipper.
Breeding in 2024 is really hard and it cost a lot of money!
While I've never attempted to breed Bearded Dragons I have some experience doing so with Rabbits and Fish as a hobby.

Breeding animals is an extremely challenging and exhausting job and that's before you even get to a place where you're attempting to actually make any of your money back from Payday Advance - Borrow Money by finding a way to sell what you've bred.

I would suggest seeing if you could work/volunteer with another breeder or even pet shop in your area. That will at least give you some idea of the market and the scope of the undertaking.

In my (limited) experience it's nearly impossible to make any money breeding pets unless you're willing to cut your costs in ways that I don't find to be ethical.
I am newbie so it is very hard for me to understand how to done everything right and how not to made everything worst.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I have been breeding dubia roaches only because my beardies weren't eating them as quickly as they should have. This is a lot of work (feeding them, cleaning the area) and watching them grow (ewww the big ones) but it surely saved ME money. If this is a lot of work, I could only imagine!

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
My name is Faith
Top Bottom