Zilla slimeline

Larrys owner

Beardie name(s)
Larry
Hi I have a zilla slimline uvb fixture for my bearded dragon and it's about time to replace can I just switch the bulb and can someone share what bulb to buy or would it just be better to buy a new one since there are around 50$?

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
I use an arcadia 12% bulb in a pro-t 5 fixture so i'm not sure on what you have. karrieree is the one you want to talk to about lighting. i'll tag her for you.

@KarrieRee

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi I have a zilla slimline uvb fixture for my bearded dragon and it's about time to replace can I just switch the bulb and can someone share what bulb to buy or would it just be better to buy a new one since there are around 50$?
If you have a 40+ gallon tank you want a 24" fixture - they are more versiable and can go into a larger tank like a 75-120 gallon - Zoo Meds w/ a Retpisun 10.0 T 5 bulb as this one comes w / a 5.0 bulb which can be used as a back up - distance and placement would be different - or a Arcadia Pro T 5 w/ a 12% bulb - distance and placement will be determined by the screen on the tank

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom