You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

jargonchipmunk":03327 said:
Neromom39":03327 said:
discomfort":03327 said:
You know you're living with bearded dragons when you are feeling amours and you bob your head and your wife waves back or does a slow push up
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

she always headbobs back at me and tells me, "I'm shedding right now, back off" :shock:

I truly laughed out loud that is freaking hilarious!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Willa

Hatchling Member
When you refuse to let the family use the home theater because it disturbes the beardie, (no kidding Kashet HATES the sub woofer)!!

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko

You sit at home on Friday and Saturday nights looking at this sticky trying to come up with a new funny!!

sittser

Hatchling Member
ykylwbw:you stare at your bd for 2hours out of apslut bordum

[edit by Goonie: "apslut bordum" = "absolute boredom"] :wink:

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko

You have more timers and extension cords then your garden on Christmas day!!!

You have more bugs in one room of your house then in a 2 mile radius around your house!!!

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
you know youre living with beardies when....

You try to make the best salad for your beardie.. chop up some corn, cucumbers, experiment with any fresh veggies and fruits you can find in your fridge...
..then come dinner time, you hand your hubby plain lettuce in a bowl with ranch dressing.
(making salad for the human isn't as exciting)

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Aznrainbowdime":01c21 said:
you know youre living with beardies when....

You try to make the best salad for your beardie.. chop up some corn, cucumbers, experiment with any fresh veggies and fruits you can find in your fridge...
..then come dinner time, you hand your hubby plain lettuce in a bowl with ranch dressing.
(making salad for the human isn't as exciting)

Oh you hand him the lettuce and ranch? I give him a bowl and tell him where the lizard lunch is, and say good luck foraging :laughhard:

But only on the days he didn't do the beardie salad himself...

ddma

Juvie Member
You know you're living with beardies when you are sitting at your computer for hours blogging on "Beardeddragon.org

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko

You run out the door in a hurry to go pay a bill and when you get there you notice the clerk is starring at something so you look down to see what it is that the clerk is looking at and notice a baby beardies complete back shed stuck in you hair. :lol:

She must have thought I had the worst case of dandruff she'd ever seen. :lol:

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
You know you're living with beardies/addictied when.......

You sit down with your significant other for a serious conversation to discuss the possibility that your future children might not want to be beardie owners, and then decide that you'd love them anyway.....

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
fresnowitte":da92e said:

You run out the door in a hurry to go pay a bill and when you get there you notice the clerk is starring at something so you look down to see what it is that the clerk is looking at and notice a baby beardies complete back shed stuck in you hair. :lol:

She must have thought I had the worst case of dandruff she'd ever seen. :lol:
:laughhard: :laughhard:

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member

You and your wifey are having a conversation about work/life.. then you doze off while shes waiting for a response and finally blurted out... "You know.. maybe today I'll go to petsmart and get her viv a makeover. ITs getting to tight for her to move around .. maybe thats why MJ's always stressed out..."

this happened to me the other day lol. Offcourse she walks off saying "THATS ALL YOU THINK ABOUT !!"

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
Aznrainbowdime":40c05 said:

You and your wifey are having a conversation about work/life.. then you doze off while shes waiting for a response and finally blurted out... "You know.. maybe today I'll go to petsmart and get her viv a makeover. ITs getting to tight for her to move around .. maybe thats why MJ's always stressed out..."

this happened to me the other day lol. Offcourse she walks off saying "THATS ALL YOU THINK ABOUT !!"

Women....hmphhh :roll:

ddma

Juvie Member
Dont think it's a good idea for you to be saying another female's name in your sleep . (M.J.) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom