You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
I constantly get in trouble for blowing stuff off for Zinger. Hey, I can't help it. I am not a slave, but I love my beardy more than or as much as anything or anyone. I love my family equally with Zinger...Or do I???
:laughhard:

I love the name Zinger. I love my beardies. I love my 3 kids (including the one a year older than me- he counts as a kid) but my beardies are my 'babies' :p Slave? I'll accept the term.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
... you are planning to change your shift from evenings (1-9) to days (8-4) for the summer, even though you are SO NOT A MORNING PERSON, just so that you can take your baby to the park after work every night. On a related note, I apologize in advance if I'm crabby through July and August... I will be sleep deprived. :lol:

Ethelia":ce1bd said:
...when you leave a wedding early saying you need to "turn in the little ones". A newly made aquaintance says "goodness you are too young to have children!" You then explain that you meant your lizards and the woman gives you "the look" and ushers her children away from you hastily.

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Jasper's Mom":d9b91 said:
... you are planning to change your shift from evenings (1-9) to days (8-4) for the summer, even though you are SO NOT A MORNING PERSON, just so that you can take your baby to the park after work every night.

Sandi...I have to tell you... that has got to be the sweetest thing ever! For you to literally change you schedule and life for the sake of taking Cam to the park is none other than incredible.Seriously...there are not many people that would do that for any pet. Heck....most people wouldn't do that for their own children!

You are my idol... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

you know youre living with beardies when...
-you tell ur hubby he has to wait after work for his shower cuz it ayames bath time..lol :laughhard:
-u vaccum ur floor so ur beardy can run around
-ppl ask how you get you kids to eat there veggies(when you dont really have any kids) :blob8:

Willa

Hatchling Member
You know your living with Beardies when: You spent a fortune at the grocery store and there is still no food in the house for the two leggers :lol:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
gulfbrzdawn":99b50 said:
Jasper's Mom":99b50 said:
... you are planning to change your shift from evenings (1-9) to days (8-4) for the summer, even though you are SO NOT A MORNING PERSON, just so that you can take your baby to the park after work every night.

Sandi...I have to tell you... that has got to be the sweetest thing ever! For you to literally change you schedule and life for the sake of taking Cam to the park is none other than incredible.Seriously...there are not many people that would do that for any pet. Heck....most people wouldn't do that for their own children!

You are my idol... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

LOL, thanks Dawn. I think most people might argue that I'm mentally ill though. :laughing6:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jasper's Mom":53207 said:
I think most people might argue that I'm mentally ill though. :laughing6:
beardie osk":53207 said:
Boy, can I relate to that statement, Sandi! :shock: :wink:
Me too! My family and friends think I'm nuts for what I do with/to Pookie. But I don't care; as long as he's happy, I'd do anything and everything for him.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Jasper's Mom":467b4 said:
LOL, thanks Dawn. I think most people might argue that I'm mentally ill though. :laughing6:

Well...to be totally honest...there are times I too have wondered about you! Anyone who can talk about poop the way you do has got to be just a little (j/k) I think you just have an enormously big heart! :D

You receive a bunch of flowers/roses and first thing that crosses your mind is 'i wonder whether my beardie is allowed/will enjoy any of these'? :wink:

when you get excited when you see a good rock! :D

when your on your way home from the shop with packets of crickets and worms in your hand and people look at your weirdly think why on earth would you buy them! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom