?YF, blister or bad shedding?

Jessicasheehan

Original Poster
I am waiting for a call back from the Exotic Vet Hospital about this spots that came up on Olive Draco on Monday evening and just wanted to see if anyone here had any ickling as to what this may be - the bubble looking spot on the right was since popped or deflated - no change in appetite or bowels.

He items and cage are cleaned three times a week along with bathing twice a week - if it were to be YF, I have no clue how he could have contracted it :/

Thanks, Jess

Attachments

• Olivedraco.jpg
    Olivedraco.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Olivedraco2.jpg
    Olivedraco2.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Olivedraco3.jpg
    Olivedraco3.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Probably just a small area of shed, they sometimes form a little cap right there above the eye. Just to be sure though, how close can he get his basking bulb and is it a tight beam spot light ? Show a pic of him under it. Every once in a while a beardie will get a slight burn, if that were the case [ which it is highly unlikely ] you can put a dab of unpasteurized raw honey mixed with a few drops of water on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom