Yellow tint or green poop color?

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Just wanna make sure I was reading up and heard yellow tinted poop is too much calcium in their diet. I also am a bit curious why my Amber poops outside there is no predators my beardies are not scared either. Doesn't happen often but a majority of the time she (Amber) will poop outside. Possibly the sun is warming her up enough to poop or she is being extremely active outside?

Sorry about the pics I just cut the grass and it's growing back FAST

Does this look yellow tinted or just greenish from her (Amber) eating greens?

Attachments

• IMG_20220731_131226.jpg
    IMG_20220731_131226.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20220731_131043.jpg
    IMG_20220731_131043.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20220731_131235.jpg
    IMG_20220731_131235.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 75

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Just wanna make sure I was reading up and heard yellow tinted poop is too much calcium in their diet. I also am a bit curious why my Amber poops outside there is no predators my beardies are not scared either. Doesn't happen often but a majority of the time she (Amber) will poop outside. Possibly the sun is warming her up enough to poop or she is being extremely active outside?

Sorry about the pics I just cut the grass and it's growing back FAST

Does this look yellow tinted or just greenish from her (Amber) eating greens?
Usually too much calcium will show up in the urate - turning the edges orange - the poop looks good to me - has she been eating greens outside?

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Usually too much calcium will show up in the urate - turning the edges orange - the poop looks good to me - has she been eating greens outside?
Not outside no maybe a bite or two of grass or weed but I try to stay on top of it and stop her. All her greens are fed in her enclosure (Kale collards escarole dandelions) but that's it. Also it was bug day so she had some crickets with calcium/vitamins and super worm and butterworms

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Not outside no maybe a bite or two of grass or weed but I try to stay on top of it and stop her. All her greens are fed in her enclosure (Kale collards escarole dandelions) but that's it. Also it was bug day so she had some crickets with calcium/vitamins and super worm and butterworms
It looks good and the diet is good -- I wouldnt worry too much about it

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
It looks good and the diet is good -- I wouldnt worry too much about it
As many say 1 odd poop is ok but 2 is when you need to worry 😅. Also could the sun be warming her up so she poops? Or is it stress or running around my yard causing her to poop outside? At first I thought she was scared but she was just sitting in the sun basking.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom