Yellow head

Daisynew1234

Hello everyone I’m a little worried about dusty my 8 months old bearded dragon I have noticed yellow on his head is this something to worry about and what can I do to help him (in the picture he is not in his enclosure but on my desk)

Attachments

• 5F2BF192-54B3-4CD0-AECF-7279EA035C97.jpeg
    5F2BF192-54B3-4CD0-AECF-7279EA035C97.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 114

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello everyone I’m a little worried about dusty my 8 months old bearded dragon I have noticed yellow on his head is this something to worry about and what can I do to help him (in the picture he is not in his enclosure but on my desk)
Could be shed coming on - they turn different colors-

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He looks pretty small for 8 months old. It could just be the picture.

The head looks fine though, color coming through most likely as most adults don't end up keeping those tan colors they had as a baby.

-Brandon

fcooper

Hatchling Member
Beardies can change color over time getting more or less colorful. It’s cute that’s it’s just her head getting yellow! Definitely not yellow fungus. Yellow fungus grows asymmetrically, is often thick, and effects the texture of the scales.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom