Yellow fungus

Mercd

Original Poster
I haven't heard from @Drache613 yet. I'm getting a little more worried. Here's updated pictures. The one that's a closer up of his legs looks like there is cracking behind the "knee" kinda like it's getting ready to shed.
20220411_163510.jpg
20220411_163519.jpg
20220411_163716.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
How is the baby's appetite ? For now you can go ahead and get a small tube of Lamisil antifungal cream to put on those areas.

Mercd

Original Poster
He still has a pretty good appetite but to be honest he doesn't seem to be growing much at all in the month we have had him. He's happy with about 5 crickets for breakfast. A super worm for snack mix of chopped up veggies for lunch like yellow squash bell pepper parsley carrots and crickets again for dinner and maybe another super worm

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's not too bad but yes he should be growing at least some. The superworms can be filling but they are taking the place of more crickets that could boost his growth rate. It's good that he eats some veggies already though !

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

It doesn't look a bit suspicious. So sorry I didn't get back on this thread.
Did you sign up on my adeno site at: www.thepats.info

If not, I will PM you & send my email address so you can send me your contact info to get started.
I can get your mailing address to send a form & swab to get him tested.
Have you started using an anti-fungal cream on his spots, such as the lamisil or monistat cream?
If you have any probiotics, (non dairy acidophiliz or non dairy organic soy yogurt), go ahead & start
giving him those daily to help try & balance out his system.

Tracie

bleav913

Hello,

It is hard to tell if that is yellow fungus or not, but I can definitely help out in directing you to get
a swab sample for yellow fungus testing. It is $21 which isn't bad.
You mentioned that it just cropped up that quickly overnight?
How is his appetite doing?

Tracie
Hi!! Sorry, just having the same concerns! What is this $21 test?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Sure, you can email me, to let me know your mailing address, if you would like to do a test swabbing
for yellow fungus. I will PM you here, my email. It is $21 for the test.
How is he doing?

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

***To Bleav913****The swab test through a lab who I work through & recommend testing to,
does a great array of various tests for different ailments. The $21 test I am referring to is a
PCR swab test for CANV or yellow fungus.

Tracie

bleav913

Hello,

***To Bleav913****The swab test through a lab who I work through & recommend testing to,
does a great array of various tests for different ailments. The $21 test I am referring to is a
PCR swab test for CANV or yellow fungus.

Tracie
Do you ship to Canada?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Yes, I can send a swab to Canada, but let me check on shipping. I am not sure if I can get by
with shipping as a letter or other type of parcel. A package is $15.25 for shipping so I would
have to see if I can send it in some other way to save money.

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom