yellow Fungus??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagome100

Juvie Member
Ok, one of my girls has this black spot on her back between her legs, it started as a smaller black spot a few months ago, and well i thought it was just old shed that did not come off, I have soaked her in warm water trying to get it off but no luck. One day it was pealing so i thought yay its coming off but the black shed came off to just show more black under...... She used to be a fully orange dragon... The black dot now is bigger. I read some where it can be a yellow fungi.

fungi1.jpg

fungi2.jpg

MrD

i would take to vet asap and seperate your BD's because if it is yellow fungus it could spread to the other. And clean the terrarium well with diluted bleach to kill any fungus in the tank. it can also be spread from human hands to other BD's so wash your hands after handling the infected beardie. and yellow fungus is usually yellow as the name insists, i would research other infections that might fit your symptoms better. ive seen other black spots and it was blood clot, not saying it is blood clot but could be different than what you think. so before giving antibiotics i would get a vets opinion. keep doing everything you can to help and hope you find the answer your looking for!!

Kagome100

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ya im going to take her to the vets, im just trying to get a app that i can get to as my work is kind of keeping me from doing so.. I got thursday off so im going to try for that day.

I was not worried at first but now the spot has grown alot so now im worried big time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk
Hi everyone, I have a question please. I have a thick branch I got from outside. It has been in freezing temperatures so I know that it is insect free. I took it off the ground and sat it up during a night we got down to 15 so the entire thing would freeze. Well tonight I put white vinegar all over it too cleanse it since it won't fit in my oven. Do I need to rinse with water tomorrow or is it fine left alone dried?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristinaStS
Top Bottom