Yellow Fungus Estimated Costs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I don't think it is yellow fungus. It looks more like uneven or a rough shed. Do you have any raw
unpasteurized honey to use for that area, since it's raw in those areas? Of silver gel or aloe vera
gel can help with healing.
Let us know how she is doing.

Tracie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I agree with Tracie, this is not Y.F., don't use the Lamisil but se some raw honey. So that's good news for Bettie. : )
Still, don't pull any shed off ever. The forum is full of well intentioned owners that feel the need to "help" with shedding and end up with a small or large sore. This should heal up with the unpasteurized honey on it, just be totally sure that there are no loose insects in Bettie's enclosure that will be drawn to the sore area.

BettietheBeardie

Original Poster
I agree with Tracie, this is not Y.F., don't use the Lamisil but se some raw honey. So that's good news for Bettie. : )
Still, don't pull any shed off ever. The forum is full of well intentioned owners that feel the need to "help" with shedding and end up with a small or large sore. This should heal up with the unpasteurized honey on it, just be totally sure that there are no loose insects in Bettie's enclosure that will be drawn to the sore area.
Thank goodness, that is a relief. I do have raw manuka honey and aloe so I will give those a go. Thanks for your help! I'll post an update once she sheds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom