YAY!!!!!! for me :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessicaJ

Yes, I've been away for some time because my said i couldn't get one but last night she told me when i asked again if i could and she said "Add up all the things you'll need and we will talk then" and i asked her today if she was lieing and she said that I do need a pet of my own so now i will be getting a bearded dragon when i get the money!

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
yay!!!!!!!!

see if you can go to a reptile expo. they do have healthy ones there cheaper than pet stores.
make sure you bring a list of what you need, especially if you go to a pet store. you don't want them trying to sell you something you don't need or can't use (like the desert starter kits).

JessicaJ

Original Poster
bunnyrut":3rghsg5x said:
yay!!!!!!!!

see if you can go to a reptile expo. they do have healthy ones there cheaper than pet stores.
make sure you bring a list of what you need, especially if you go to a pet store. you don't want them trying to sell you something you don't need or can't use (like the desert starter kits).

yeah my sister will tell me a lot of stuff about bearded dragons when I go over this summer, her newest bearded dragon died :( I never did get to meet him but I will go to expos if i can find them where i live. Thanks bunnyrut!

R.I.P Corona

you can always look on craigslist too...can find young ones with set ups for a decent amount b/c people decide they don't want them anymore. :(

JessicaJ

Original Poster
beachgirl5757":qw4ozt7x said:
you can always look on craigslist too...can find young ones with set ups for a decent amount b/c people decide they don't want them anymore. :(

I found one in my city for 50 bucks he's a 3 year old male with a bridge and hammock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom