YAY!!!!!! for me :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessicaJ

Yes, I've been away for some time because my said i couldn't get one but last night she told me when i asked again if i could and she said "Add up all the things you'll need and we will talk then" and i asked her today if she was lieing and she said that I do need a pet of my own so now i will be getting a bearded dragon when i get the money!

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
yay!!!!!!!!

see if you can go to a reptile expo. they do have healthy ones there cheaper than pet stores.
make sure you bring a list of what you need, especially if you go to a pet store. you don't want them trying to sell you something you don't need or can't use (like the desert starter kits).

JessicaJ

Original Poster
bunnyrut":3rghsg5x said:
yay!!!!!!!!

see if you can go to a reptile expo. they do have healthy ones there cheaper than pet stores.
make sure you bring a list of what you need, especially if you go to a pet store. you don't want them trying to sell you something you don't need or can't use (like the desert starter kits).

yeah my sister will tell me a lot of stuff about bearded dragons when I go over this summer, her newest bearded dragon died :( I never did get to meet him but I will go to expos if i can find them where i live. Thanks bunnyrut!

R.I.P Corona

you can always look on craigslist too...can find young ones with set ups for a decent amount b/c people decide they don't want them anymore. :(

JessicaJ

Original Poster
beachgirl5757":qw4ozt7x said:
you can always look on craigslist too...can find young ones with set ups for a decent amount b/c people decide they don't want them anymore. :(

I found one in my city for 50 bucks he's a 3 year old male with a bridge and hammock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom