Won’t eat veggies

My beardie Kendra is 3-4 years old and she is being a stubborn little brat cause she refuses to eat her veggies she only wants her worms. We have tried every trick in the book to get her to eat her veggies and the only way we get any veggies into her is if a worm is clinging to it. I am beyond frustrated and don’t know how I can get her to eat her veggies.

Does anyone have any ideas that can help me?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My beardie Kendra is 3-4 years old and she is being a stubborn little brat cause she refuses to eat her veggies she only wants her worms. We have tried every trick in the book to get her to eat her veggies and the only way we get any veggies into her is if a worm is clinging to it. I am beyond frustrated and don’t know how I can get her to eat her veggies.

Have you fed her BSFL? How about silk worms? These are good lures to the salad bowl - let me know I can try and help you

tedbubz

Beardie name(s)
Ted (1 year 2 mo) Western Bearded Dragon - Pogona minor minor)

Hi! I've heard people have had success by sprinkling pure bee pollen onto the salads 🤔

NewBeardyOwner

Original Poster
Have you fed her BSFL? How about silk worms? These are good lures to the salad bowl - let me know I can try and help you
Yes I’ve done BSFL, silkworm(she would sometime get a bit of veggies if the worm was clinging to it) & horned worms with the same result, and wax worms.

Kendra will wait until the worm is no long hidden by the veggies to grab it just to bypass the veggies 😅

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom