Woke up from brumation, won't eat

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
Mr Dargon has awoken.

But he won't eat anything that we offer him.

he also takes naps during the day. but if i don't turn on his lights he is still wide awake sitting outside his box.

is this normal? is something wrong?

is he only awake for a short time before going back into a deep sleep again?

Esther19

BD.org Addict
My boys just woke up and won't eat, as well. I tried regular food for a couple days, then went to baby food.
I am hoping this will get their stomachs ready for regular food soon. One was asleep since late August. When I'm home on the weekend, it will be time for some tough love (greens and roaches).

koilover512

Hatchling Member
My female has been doing the same thing. She finally got up and she did great eating buuuuuttttt now she is trying to sleep again. I am just ready for her to be up and going again :(

Esther19

BD.org Addict
Mine are eating regular food now. Buster wants to go to bed after he eats sometimes, so I have to remove his hide so that he basks. He gest up every day when his lights come on.

blue11

Sub-Adult Member
i find that using a course of BeneBac gel is a really key thing for Blue when she comes out brumation. it gets her tummy back to normal and working again, and increases her appetite :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom