Witblits babies hatching!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
Very nice, i have no doubt you'll be able to find someone to make the investment. New morphs always cost more. If I had the money then I'd buy one. The only reason i'd complain about the price is because I don't have the money. haha. People are always going to want things for next to nothing.

So i've googled about this you have posted on at least 10 different forums. The morph is beautiful , love the picture i saw at 8 months, what i dont understand is how the parent are just "normal dragons"

There is one person who looks to have something simlar to you
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161719
Although IMO i belivie he may have a True Leucistic? I can't tell the color of the eyes from the pics as it isnt too clear.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
Chevyrockstar":15f3a said:
So i've googled about this you have posted on at least 10 different forums. The morph is beautiful , love the picture i saw at 8 months, what i dont understand is how the parent are just "normal dragons"

There is one person who looks to have something simlar to you
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161719
Although IMO i belivie he may have a True Leucistic? I can't tell the color of the eyes from the pics as it isnt too clear.

no his dragon is not a true leucistic. it doesnt have blue eyes. though id wager that it is a similar genetic anomaly to the witblit and the japanese silverback.

Jacques O'Dell

Original Poster
Yes I ahve seen that silver dragon from Ruling reptiles. Realy pretty dragon that! They are thinking of breeding it with a witblits. We don't think it is the same trait though. Still worth the breeding effort...
The original breeding pair is 'normal' in the sense that they look normal, but they are obviously genetically abnormal. We will do quite in few breedings this coming season to try and figure out the trait. We do have a strong suspicion that is a simple resesive trait though.
Have a look at our website. We have made recent updates. New pics and info.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom