Wi-Fi Thermometer

Scotty97

Beardie name(s)
Scales
Hi

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck using a Wi-Fi thermometer to monitor the temperature s while away from the house.

I have digital thermometers fitted to Viv, but would love the piece of mind of being able to check the temperatures on my phone.

Kendo40

Hi Scotty,

You can use a Sonoff device to do that. I use one on my incubator I made.

You can check the humidity and temperature on your phone thru the app as well.

Great bit of kit, only cost around £15

Scotty97

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Scales
Ok Thanks

Any chance you have a link that the model?

Can you check when you are out and about?

Some of the ones I looked at, need you to be on the same Wi-Fi to check, so you can check on phone as long as you are still around your house 😒

Kendo40

Ok Thanks

Any chance you have a link that the model?

Can you check when you are out and about?

Some of the ones I looked at, need you to be on the same Wi-Fi to check, so you can check on phone as long as you are still around your house 😒

Kendo40

Thanks, there’s a few different bundles on that page.

Which bundle did you go for?
I got mine on here for £15 with the temperature and humidity sensor a couple of years ago, but the prices are different now. If you just want to monitor the temperature, get the one with the temp sensor.
If you want to measure the humidity as well, then get the one with both. Works for a grow tent too if you are growing some Japanese tomato plants.:cool:

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom