Why.?

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
This is the second time he's done just this today. A little bit of the white part that's kinda loose and really nothing else. It looked line a teeny tiny bit in a stringy like fashion, almost like a sick belly.

If he does have a sick belly, what do I do to make him better.? He's eaten crickets, dubia roaches and some of his greens today and still runs around and is otherwise acting normal.

Attachments

• 20220924_195225.jpg
    20220924_195225.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 78

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
I'm not sure I'll flag someone that might can tell you.
@Drache613
Thanks. He isn't eating a whole lot tonight. He ate 13 dubia roaches this morning (around noon), followed by several crickets and had a few meal/wax worms today but since about 2ish, he's only eating maybe two or three crickets when I've tried to feed him (about three times since about 2) and he's laid all the way down, like he's going to go to sleep, a few times today, which is a tad unusual for him and he's been acting like he's a bit spooked.

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
He went again, the same thing. I think he's got an upset stomach. I think in gonna stop giving him any waxworms, just to see if it's that.

Attachments

• 20220924_230525.jpg
    20220924_230525.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 44

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom