why does my bearded dragon get webs in his tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badwolfe

Hatchling Member
Do they look like Spider webs Kelly and what time of day do they appear? What kinds of insects do you feed your Beardy? Have you fed anything in the past that could spin webbing and could some still be hiding in the viv?

What does your enclosure look like? is it front opening or does it have a mesh top that spiders could get into?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
A house spider may be in one of the corners of the enclosure or along a ridge etc. It's not necessarily harmful though. Do you live in an area that has venomous spiders that would cause concern? A small house spider is probably feeding on fruit flies or gnats or similar and isn't likely to pose a problem. If you want to get rid of them you could try running the hose attachment from a vacuum around the corners of the enclosure and see if the webs re-appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleGoth
Top Bottom