Who wants a new banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varalidaine

Juvie Member
I wasn't entirely sure where to put this, but I figured here might be okay.

So as a person with photoshop experience, seeing out dated stuff drives me crazy haha so I thought I would offer up my services to people. I can make you banners, avatars, etc. Whatever really.

Purpose:
Color Scheme:
Theme:
Text:
Sub Text:
Link to Stock Photos (if applicable) or your own photos:
Size: (500 x 150 is default for banners, choose a different size if you want or write Avatar)
Other:

Let me know if you have any questions and I can't wait to make all your dragons pretty little banners!

Heyimbrit

Juvie Member
I need a banner so bad. Here's the pictures. You can do whatever you want with them.

Sandy

77856-4726638924.jpg

Hoss (Use whichever picture looks better)

77856-7071669730.jpg

77856-2784754085.jpg

As long as they are both on the banner with their names, I'm happy. Thank you for doing this. Just let me know if you have any questions.

Toddzilla1108

Hatchling Member
I could use a nice banner!

Her name is Daenerys, that's all that needs to be put on the banner in terms of text I'd say.

Nothing fancy needed :)

Use whichever pic you'd like!

Thank you

Varalidaine

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't started on these yet but today is my day off so I'm hoping to get one done and then I will work on another tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom