Who has the laziest BD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theWERM

I just wanted to do a poll on who has the laziest BD and why

so I'll go first.
I think I have the laziest BD because today when I got home from school I found myself looking at one of my BD's asleep under his blanket. After doing some investigating it turns out he actually got up took a poop (on his basking spot :x bad dragon) then managed to get back under the covers and go back to sleep.

Feel free to comment

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Our Rosie won't get out of her hide (summer or winter) unless we get her up. Well, I think she' done that 2 maybe 3 times in the last almost 2 years we've had her.

Oh man my John Casey will not move in the morning until I take him out of his tank to watch some TV while we get ready in the morning...then after an hour or so he will roam around the living room...back to his cage for food and then he just sits in the same spot for most of the day until dinner greens come. :roll: I think after the living room he is just way unimpressed with his cage...what's an owner to do?

theWERM

Original Poster
beardie parents":kcx8z6op said:
Our Rosie won't get out of her hide (summer or winter) unless we get her up. Well, I think she' done that 2 maybe 3 times in the last almost 2 years we've had her.
mdtalley22":kcx8z6op said:
Oh man my John Casey will not move in the morning until I take him out of his tank to watch some TV while we get ready in the morning...then after an hour or so he will roam around the living room...back to his cage for food and then he just sits in the same spot for most of the day until dinner greens come. :roll: I think after the living room he is just way unimpressed with his cage...what's an owner to do?

one of my beardies (nacho) won't get up unless I wake him up. And he does that EVERY SINGLE DAY!

slacker13

beardie parents":237i1voy said:

I got rid of my enclosed hide and now have one that is open on 3 sides. He was in there all day every day. Once I removed the hide he is now much more active and alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom