Who can I send a fecal sample too?

I know one of the moderators or admins on here will do fecal samples but I was wondering who it was. My bearded dragon took another turn for the worse and my old vet closed and the only reptile vet in my area is refusing new patients.

I just finished treating him with Flagyl and he was doing fantastic but now he’s sick again. I don’t know the admins or how to ping on this site so it someone could help me out that would be great.

Attachments

• F5307EA4-6455-443E-B655-ED0788F1E3D6.jpeg
    F5307EA4-6455-443E-B655-ED0788F1E3D6.jpeg
    367.3 KB · Views: 112

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I know one of the moderators or admins on here will do fecal samples but I was wondering who it was. My bearded dragon took another turn for the worse and my old vet closed and the only reptile vet in my area is refusing new patients.

I just finished treating him with Flagyl and he was doing fantastic but now he’s sick again. I don’t know the admins or how to ping on this site so it someone could help me out that would be great.
@Drache613
She can help

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Sorry I didn't see this post! What type of tests were you needing, a basic fecal exam? I personally
don't do them at the moment, but I can probably get in touch with a friend who should still do them.
How is your dragon doing right now?

Tracie

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk
Hi everyone, I have a question please. I have a thick branch I got from outside. It has been in freezing temperatures so I know that it is insect free. I took it off the ground and sat it up during a night we got down to 15 so the entire thing would freeze. Well tonight I put white vinegar all over it too cleanse it since it won't fit in my oven. Do I need to rinse with water tomorrow or is it fine left alone dried?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2butlerbeardies
Top Bottom