White toes

Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed Dracos toe on his back right leg have turn white..they got back color this moring a lil bit, and he uses them fine. im just concered.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's possible that he is getting ready to shed in those areas. Could you post a picture?

beertney06

Original Poster
i can later tonigth when i get home...hes soo little thought only the size of a business card is that possible

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Is what possible, the thought of him shedding? If that's what you meant, they shed very often when they are little as they are growing rapidly.

beertney06

Original Poster
Ok well i was just worried. Lol Ive had him two days ..well at first my boyfriend hated him..the thought of a "REPTILE in the house made him ill" he said , but after watchin him eat live crickets he changed his mind..hes still unsure of him but he told me i can keep him lol he jsut wont touch nor care for him...but i see that changing soon when Draco gets larger :blob8:

Exo-Terra Repti Glo 10.0 Compact Desert Terrarium Lamp (are theses the bad news bulbs)
i have one ill change it firday when i get paid, but i wanna make sure this is the buld that hurts them, so i can avoid another one like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom