Where to get decor

Hailey1110

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Hello! I have a little guy who is 5-7 months old, I’m working on getting him out of he’s 40 gal to a 75 gal (and yes I know he is going to need bigger then that as an adult). But in the mean time I’m trying to find hides hammocks basking spots ect. For this bigger tank. (I know I waited a little to long to upgrade but I get hit with some unexpected financial problems) I was hoping you guys could tell me where to buy/make? Stuff for his cage. All these big stores like petsmart and petco I feel severely overprice their products! Thank you!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I agree, overpriced. That's why the local rivers/mountains/beaches have always been my go to for decor :)

-Brandon

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I haven't looked at their online prices but L.L.L. Reptile have rolled their prices back a lot here locally. I got one of the huge seagrass bridges last week for either 8 or 12 buck (memory is the first thing to go .... lol) anyways those used to be 30 to 40 bucks.
If you go Claudiusx's route and use natural stuff (my preferred way also) just be sure to sanitize it.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom