Where to even begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelaaa

Original Poster
Hi guys! I’m new here, but have used this website for much research! I feel this is a good place to come get some suggestions! So with that said, I am totally lost on how to even begin.. I have 3 Dragons, all male I am having a friend build enclosures. I would like to stack them because it would be so much easier on me.
Do y’all think it would be a problem for them to be so close being all males? I know they wouldn’t see one another but I figure they can smell. I know all the safe woods & sealants but what is the difference between a regular enclosure & a Zen habitat? My guys are used to just like paper towel substrate & soft things 😆🤦🏻‍♀️ Of course they have some awesome basking rocks & even don’t stress one bit with change. I switch stuff out & around every cleaning.
I can have it built any size but I would want them easy to keep temps & such. Any suggestions?
Thanks for reading my dilemma guys ❤️

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

Stacking the tanks on top of eachother is no issue as long as the tanks are built to withstand the weight. I made a double stack DIY enclosure awhile back. There are some build threads in the DIY section of this site that get more into building enclosures if you wanted to take a peak :)

-Brandon

Angelaaa

Original Poster
Hi there,

Stacking the tanks on top of eachother is no issue as long as the tanks are built to withstand the weight. I made a double stack DIY enclosure awhile back. There are some build threads in the DIY section of this site that get more into building enclosures if you wanted to take a peak :)

-Brandon
Thank you! 😊😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom