Where do you prefer to buy your feeders from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Sunshine Mealworms for my supers and crix but need to find somewhere for waxworms, hornworms, and possibly phoenix worms and butter worms. Looking for good quality, reasonably priced worms and shipping combined. Also want a place that has a great reputation and awesome customer service!!

I also just got an underweight dragon and would love advise and ideas as to what is the best thing to do/feed to get weight on the fastest.

Thanks

contessa20

Hatchling Member
I buy my worms from Mulberry Farms and roaches from The Roach Guy. I've never had a single problem with either place and the quality of feeders is incredible.

As for fattening up an underweight dragon, I would go with appropriately sized soft-bodied worms like horn worms and silks plus a staple of dubia roaches. These all have more meat than shell so you're packing more nutrition into every prey item.

merlinsmom

Original Poster
My underweight dragon is an adult male. He is loving dubias so glad to hear that is a good thing!! At this point I have crix, supers and have my own colony of dubias so I guess I need to get some horn or silk worms. Where is the best place to get those? I am in Oregon so I must have reasonable shipping costs. I am also planning on getting a fecal done on my boy as well.

Thx

contessa20

Hatchling Member
I always buy my worms from Mulberry Farms which, I think, is based in California. Their stock is absolutely perfect in quality. Shipping always kills me because I'm located on the east coast but it may not be as bad for you since you're not nearly as far away.

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
what ever you do dont order from gorgia bugs i ordered from them and they never sent anything to me there phones are disconected now that ive been trying to get my money back and the website says they are selling the company cause he wants to be a massage therapist go figure lol but any how now im talking with pay pal to get my money back i have sent them countless emails about my order and they have not answered not one and i called a bunch of times till today i called and it was disconected so ploease do your self a favor and save your self a headache go somewhere else

osmbr

Hatchling Member
ive ordered dubias from 2 sources, the roach guy and the roach ranch . the duias from the roach ranch were far better in size and quantity and health wise juss allaround better specimens. im going to try mullberry farms next heard nuthin but good from them and they sound trustworthy. im getting pheonix worms seeing as they are very good source of calcium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom