What's the name of your beardie(s) and the meaning behind it?

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
he's a super trooper champ as of his last vet visit a couple weeks ago! weighing in at a chonky 475g today, he's just about to turn 2 and we got him at 6 months at 11g. he was totally a case of someone buying him as a gift for her mom and not thinking things through mixed with thinking the pet stores would be correct in their information/sales. i'm glad they knew enough to tell they couldn't provide for him correctly and asked if i wanted him after only a month of having him. "YES! give me that baby!" this site and the people on it are truly the reason he is alive. i love watching the community help babies (and adults) in rescue situations.
This site is truly a lifesaver!

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
My oldest is 9mo old and his name is Rango Rocky Balboa and my 3mo is Shyla Danai. I’m a believer you can’t have a 1st name and no middle. Rango name is hard to figure out where it came from and Shyla is name after my goddaughter but her name is Nyla.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
My oldest is 9mo old and his name is Rango Rocky Balboa and my 3mo is Shyla Danai. I’m a believer you can’t have a 1st name and no middle. Rango name is hard to figure out where it came from and Shyla is name after my goddaughter but her name is Nyla.
I never thought of a middle name LOL- how smart.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Oh now thats grand ... i love it

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I just went a little farther in the thread, Rowan is gorgeous. The name suits him to

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
This is my 3. The 1st is Snicker Doodle she is my lil red Diablo. Dont look away or go look for her thats you options lol
The 2nd is Ruby, she is a rehab she has improved so much since we get her. She seems mostly ok now although sometimes she like zones out for a few minutes its really weird.
The 3rd is zen he is my ole big boy coming in JUST under 1000 grams. (I asked the vet if he was obese and he said no his weight was great for his size)
I haven't really posted any pics, this thread seems like a good place lol

Attachments

• 20220407_180208.jpg
    20220407_180208.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 20220526_180633.jpg
    20220526_180633.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 79
  • 20220612_135113.jpg
    20220612_135113.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 74

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
This is my 3. The 1st is Snicker Doodle she is my lil red Diablo. Dont look away or go look for her thats you options lol
The 2nd is Ruby, she is a rehab she has improved so much since we get her. She seems mostly ok now although sometimes she like zones out for a few minutes its really weird.
The 3rd is zen he is my ole big boy coming in JUST under 1000 grams. (I asked the vet if he was obese and he said no his weight was great for his size)
I haven't really posted any pics, this thread seems like a good place lol
Thank you so much for sharing. They are all beautiful.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom