What You Ask For, You Get....

So as you know, winter is coming so it may contribute to Rocky's sudden interest in cuddles. We are all about that life now but this is totally ridiculous. It was close to bedtime, so our routine is Rocky is permitted to sleep in the bed, IN HIS DOG BED. When Rocky goes to bed, he does not move until morning. Usually when ROcky goes to bed, I begin settling in for the night, but I had to cut the grass. I returned to find THIS... see picture.
Rocky is a little too comfortable!
Rocky has ditched the dog aka baby bed for the adult human bed.
I'm telling you, these beardies never cease to amaze me!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Bed.jpg
    Bed.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 124

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He is just to cute 😍

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Lmao, he says but mamma you get a big bed so should i!!!

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
He's back. I eat my words! OMG the funniest thing happened...he tried to walk through the glass to get out of his enclosure (he is okay). Then I opened the glass and he was hanging in/out- it's on the floor. It's ridiculous! He wont sleep in there anymore. I then cut the light off to see if he could find the bed...it wasn't completely dark but Rocky bumps into EVERYTHING. My poor Rocky has poor vision. As long as he can see me right!

FYI- he enters the enclosure on the same side every day. Today he decides to go the opposite side and tap his nose until I open it. I swear he just makes me do what he wants for the heck of it. And to think I wanted two of them.

Letty

Beardie name(s)
Letty
So as you know, winter is coming so it may contribute to Rocky's sudden interest in cuddles. We are all about that life now but this is totally ridiculous. It was close to bedtime, so our routine is Rocky is permitted to sleep in the bed, IN HIS DOG BED. When Rocky goes to bed, he does not move until morning. Usually when ROcky goes to bed, I begin settling in for the night, but I had to cut the grass. I returned to find THIS... see picture.
Rocky is a little too comfortable!
Rocky has ditched the dog aka baby bed for the adult human bed.
I'm telling you, these beardies never cease to amaze me!!!!!!!!!
omgosh- to adorable-he was cold- i wrap my Letty in an old sheet cut to size of course & this way she dont get stuck to it-she loves it-he is to cute-love it- tht pic just made me smile 🥰

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Update: Every night, we have CUDDLE TIME!!! Rocky who is now 8 months is even on my shoulder as I type. Rocky now has serious separation anxiety when I place him in his enclosure to sleep...it's not me. Rocky will glass surf and if the door is open, he will climb out (and find his way to me bumping into air along the way LOL)

If I am laying, talking on the phone, Rocky even scoots around my pillow so he comes from behind me by my neck. I must admit, the scratching and scooting to get comfortable gets me every time.
If I am in the bed, he's on me, if I am not in the bed, he hides under the pillow (but always forgets his tail!)

Rocky keeps turning his head like he understands what I am typing. LOL
Next up: Rocky reads!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
No one believes me when i tell them how much beardies like to be with us or how needy they can be. I should send them here to read about Rocky :)

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Rocky sleeps with me daily but now due to MY preparation for brumation next year...back to his enclosure he goes.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom