What will your beardie be getting for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snazzyglasses

Sub-Adult Member
Definitely a stuffie for Brick! That big grump crawled from my shoulder onto my bed the other day, and fell asleep on a stuffed animal (it was a pink bear, not very "manly" haha :p). It was the most adorable thing ever :love5: And probably a big ol' log/stick to climb around on, since his viv doesn't have much furniture :)

And I'm not sure about Lady. I think my fiance is already getting her a bigger hide since she looks like she could use one. I'd get her a stuffie too but I think she'd be weirded out by it, lol. Hmm. :)

This is my first beardie Christmas. It's so exciting!!!

koilover512

Hatchling Member
I think I am going to get Peg Leg a dig box. She likes going around scratching corners in her viv. I think she would enjoy it. Oh and maybe some fake leaves i can hang on the walls of her viv. It would make it a little less boring I would think.

WolfMama

Hatchling Member
Oh what wonderful ideas people have! and a fun topic as well :)

Um.... a gift certificate for a new viv? :lol: We can't build it till after Christmas. Money is too strained ATM. Hubby and I have already said that our beard was our Christmas gift. :lol:

I like the dubia colony suggestion! But, that has to wait, now, too. Okay, so 2 gift certificates :)

A leash - well, that's more of a gift for me. :lol: Well, maybe for him, too, really, because I can let him explore me. :)

Oh, I almost forgot - a hammock :) I think he'll really like that :)

RuselBro

Juvie Member
Haha I agree, about the Lizard Leash, I will be making one for Shenron and Myself sometime soon, as he would love to explore more. And as his Christmas Gift, it will be a Custom Viv, completely Decked Out for him. Going from a 36L x 12W x 17H Tank to a 42L x 24W x 18H Custom Built Viv.

Well I just got an order of the blue horn worms he loves so much and some butter worms too (never tried them before!) He usually gets crickets & superworms so it's a special treat for him. I plan on going to the craft store & getting fabric to make him a pillow & blankie too.

CiaraAlexisOnFire

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Great ideas. I want to make Dude a dig box, but I not think he's into digging much :p
And he doesn't need a leash because he doesn't run away ever.
hammocks don't stick very well to his wood viv.
I've ran out of gift ideas for him haha

babyheartthrob

Hatchling Member
My four babies will each be getting a 4x2x2 custom viv. My uncles are building them for me (I'm not trusted with power tools :lol: ) We just got most of the materials today, $400 at the home depot :shock: Still gotta get the wiring, but they're gonna go without me for that part. I just wanted to get the tiles for the flooring and the right wood (they would have gotten the pine plywood and I wanted the sandeply).

Plus my mom is making each of them a nice new bed :)

They may also be getting new leashes, just gotta figure out which one I want to get 8)

Bri :wink:

Awesome ideas! I want to make a new viv for Sonic. I have this awesome old glass display case with sliding doors that I want to trand=sform. I just don't know where to begin. The tank he is in now is a great size, but quite boring and I don't think it's high enough to mount his lights in it like I want to. The glass case is huge! All kinds of room for hides, logs, lights, and whatever else he could ever want.

I wouldn't mind getting him a hammock, but I don't know where to find one.

cupcake0702

I'll probably get both of my dragons another log like driftwood or something and maybe a hammock if I can find a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom