WHAT THE?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerl19

My baby beardie is being such a little jerk lately!!!! I brought him home for break and i stopped picking him up every day because he seemed to love his bigger tank at home and ever since hes gotten in there he has been a brat. Im back at school now and he's back in his 20L and he wont let me pick him up without a run or 2 across the tank. he loved sleeping in his blanket and now when i put him in it the little sh*t hops out and goes and sleeps somewhere else. Now when i take him out he runs away from me. he runs up my arm and runs away. he was on my bed and he jumped off my ben onto the floor at home and ran under one of my fish tank stands and it took me forever to get him out :( I don't know what to do and I do NOT want a mean beardie when he gets bigger so what do I do? he used to be so much better about handling. is it a Juvenile thing? He is still really small ( about 6 inches )

jebbus

well, just look humans, beardies have different personalties, just because most of them are nice and easy going, doesn't mean they all are...but hey you never know maybe it's just a phase and it will pass with time.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Some of your dragons problem could be relocation stress related. He has been moved twice,and not handled as often, so he could be having problems adjusting.Please be patient with the little guy or gal and try handling a little each day,giving love and reassurance. Also please recheck your temps since the move and make sure everything is as close to normal as it can be. Beardies have a hard time with change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom