What is this.?

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Heads up this is gross.

What the heck is this white thing.? Surely not a worm?? It looks like a piece of floss but it's not, there's no way toothless could have eaten any. I don't knownwhat it could be and my boyfriend claims he's always seen these in Nova's poops. He isn't loosing Weight, he's been steady the last few days.

Attachments

• 20221213_120646.jpg
    20221213_120646.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 84

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Heads up this is gross.

What the heck is this white thing.? Surely not a worm?? It looks like a piece of floss but it's not, there's no way toothless could have eaten any. I don't knownwhat it could be and my boyfriend claims he's always seen these in Nova's poops. He isn't loosing Weight, he's been steady the last few days.
Interesting I dont know --- maybe AHBD might know - never seen this one
@AHBD

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Those might be worms, maybe pinworms but can you think of any fabric or towel he might have gotten a tiny piece of thread from ?

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Those might be worms, maybe pinworms but can you think of any fabric or towel he might have gotten a tiny piece of thread from ?
No, he doesn't really ever get off the bed and when he does, he doesn't really go far.

The consistency doesn't look off, does it.? It looks runny to me.?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
It looks like a string of some sort to me also

Austinnnnn23

Beardie name(s)
Leatherback Beardie: Rico 5 y/o Tangerine AFT: Toothless 1 y/o
Do you have any furry pets like dogs or cats because if so I know from experience that berdies like to lick everything so if you have any furry pets and you get him out it could just be hair also it does look wierd that could just be how the berdies digestive track works down hair just a thought.

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Do you have any furry pets like dogs or cats because if so I know from experience that berdies like to lick everything so if you have any furry pets and you get him out it could just be hair also it does look wierd that could just be how the berdies digestive track works down hair just a thought.
Not white hair. Boyfriends parents have a little yorkshire but she has the typical black and brown fur. It does look like a string or something but there hasn't been anything he could of gotten lately it's so weird.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
There are tiny pieces of thread in our homes , often attached to our clothing that falls off unnoticed because they're so small. Then just a quick lick could take it in to his mouth and swallowed.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom